If you have a theft charge in Texas, you may be eligible to fight your charge and have it removed from your record. Do not let a past theft charge dictate your future by preventing you from passing background checks for employment or housing. Successfully clearing your Texas theft charge may open the door to many opportunities, giving you a better quality of life.Learn More
In San Antonio, Texas, an individual who has successfully completed deferred adjudication, deferred judgment in which a formal sentence is avoided, may still have the opportunity to petition for an order of non-disclosure.Learn More
If you are interested in sealing your Texas criminal record, be sure to determine if your offense is eligible to be sealed before investing time and money into your case. Unfortunately, if you committed certain offenses, you will not be eligible to expunge your criminal record.Learn More
Find An Expungement Attorney
How to choose a good expungement attorney online:
- Check the state bar records for a valid license and a discipline report
- Make sure the street address on the bar records matches the billing address
- Have the protection of paying with a credit card
- Make sure the attorney has a street address
- Ask if the attorney has malpractice insurance
Questions to Ask When Choosing a Record Clearing Attorney:
- Do they offer a flat fee or hourly rate?
- Are they able to provide any free expungement eligibility tests? Example 1
- Does the price include filing fees?
- Will the attorney go to court for you?
- Does the attorney specialize in record clearing?
- Does the attorney have experience clearing records with the court that will be overseeing your case?
- Who will handle your case?
- Can you speak to the attorney?
There may be slight differences between Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Corpus Christi TX areas.
✓ Driving under the Influence DUI
If you have a DUI on your criminal record from the past 5 years, there may be a way for you to have your record cleared.
You may be able to clear your DUI from your record through an expunged. DUI records show up as a criminal record, especially if you got into an accident or injured someone.
✓ After Probation
Finding a job after serving probation can be difficult. Most employment applications require a criminal background check. If you are on probation, it likely means that you also have a prior criminal record for a serious offense. The details are very important to getting an expungement after probation, and we highly recommend contacting a law firm specializing in probation termination and record clearing. If you are currently on probation and seek to have an early probation termination, click here.
✓ Restoring Gun Rights
Your second amendment rights and civil rights are inherently valuable as an American citizen. Losing these rights can be devastating and can leave you to be vulnerable to a home robbery or random acts of violence. Regardless of how you lost your gun rights, there may be ways to have your prior offenses cleared so that you can restore your gun rights. Read more.
✓ Preferred Law Firm in California:
If you are looking for a licensed attorney or lawyer who specializes in record clearing in Los Angeles or Orange County, California – we would like to suggest the professional service of Recordgone.com for their proven California services.