Texas Government Code Section 411.081 allows an individual who has successfully completed deferred adjudication to petition for an order of non-disclosure with the court that placed the individual on probation.

An order of nondisclosure prohibits criminal justice agencies from disclosing to the public the criminal history record information related to an offense. We recommend the leading expungement law firm, Record Gone to help you obtain an order for non-disclosure. They serve all of Texas and we have found them to be very professional and polite. They can be contacted at (877) 573-7273 or by visiting their website at http://recordgone.com

We have compiled the best reasons why you should get an order of non-disclosure. Read the article here:
5 Reasons to Get a Non-Disclosure Order

Under the Public Information Act, the history of the criminal record is subject to an order of non-disclosure is excepted from required disclosure. Criminal justice agencies are permitted to release criminal history record information subject to an order of nondisclosure to criminal justice agencies, authorized non-criminal justice agencies and the individual who is the subject of the criminal history record.

The CRS Legal Staff cannot assist individuals in petitioning the court for an order of non-disclosure. Individuals seeking a Texas order of non-disclosure should seek the advice of a licensed attorney to determine if they are eligible for an order of non-disclosure. Find out more.